Every parent/guardian must have a pre-admission conference with the director.
The following forms must be completed prior to the first day of attendance:
- Application Form
- Emergency Form
- Medical Record Form & Health assessment
- Drop-Off / Pick-Up Information Form
- Parent Agreement ~ The parent agreement serves as a contract between you and the Hardy County Child Care Center, Inc.
The following documents need to be presented prior to the first day of attendance:
- A copy of the legal birth certificate
- A copy of legal documents of guardianship should be provided to the center, if applicable
- Documentation of your child's current immunizations or documentation of non-immunization